London Removals Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have some questions about your upcoming move and what M25 Movers can do to help? We put together this collection of FAQs to help you get a better idea of what we can do for you
1. Cash – paid to the driver at the end of the move
2. Credit card – with a minimum of £250.00 and a 3% surcharge
3. Debit card – with a minimum of £250.00 and a £10.00 surcharge
For all of the above options, payment must be made to our driver at the end of the move and upon signing the delivery receipt.
4. Bank transfer – payment must be received in cleared funds before the moving crew has left your property.
We only ask that you give us at least seven days notice and you inform us in writing. Unfortunately, If you give less notice we may have to apply cancellation charges.
Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
– Disassembly and reassembly of items as required
– Wrapping furniture with moving pads
– VAT/mileage (not including congestion charges)
– Free wardrobe boxes for your use
– Cargo Insurance (up to £50,000) is included in our total cost.