M25 Systems Ltd Terms and Conditions: Commercial Customers
Terms of engagement
1. Thank you for choosing M25 Systems Ltd (the Company) to provide you with your moving and storage needs.
Within these terms, where we use the word “you” or “your” it means the Commercial Customer. “We”, “us”, “our” or “Company” means M25 Systems Limited or and/or any affiliated Company whose Registered Office is at Second Way, Wembley or 483 Green Lanes, London. “M25 Movers” is the name under which we trade. “Work” means moving, collection, delivery, shipping, packing, storage or related services. These terms & conditions can be varied or amended but only subject to prior written agreement.
2. The paragraphs below sets out the terms, which you agreed to when choosing the Company. You are responsible for ensuring that all your employees and contractors comply. We also operate under the terms here, but where there is a conflict, these Commercial terms will apply.
3. We agree to provide you with professional moving and storage services, which will be carefully tailored to meet your needs and requirements.
4. We will provide full cover insurance. This is on the proviso that you inform us of any damage before we have left your premises and that you sign our notification document.
5. We will arrange for and pay for parking for the jobs in question. If you can assist us by arranging parking suspensions, please let us know.
6. You will provide us with Purchase Order numbers upon reservation or as soon as you have them thereafter (and in any event within 2 working days of reservation). Where it has been agreed that your clients will pay in advance of the move, you will provide us with their contact details upon reservation and you will ensure that our payment terms as set out in paragraph 7.1 are met. If you fail to comply with this, we may cancel the move and our cancellation policy will then apply.
7. Payment terms:
7.1 Where it has been agreed that payment is to be made in advance of the move, payment must be received by us in full at least three working days prior to the event taking place. Where a booking is made with less notice, payment must be received by us in full within one working day of the booking and always prior to the event taking place. If you fail to comply with this, we may cancel the move and our cancellation policy will then apply.
7.2 Where you do not have an arrangement with us as set out in 7.1, all invoices are to be paid within twenty-eight days of the move taking place. Any late payments will attract interest at a rate of 8% per month.
8. You will endeavour to give us as much notice as possible of your moving requirements (ideally four weeks). If your requirements change, you will let us know as soon as possible.
9. Cancellation Policy: Our cancellation policy applies where we cancel a move due to your failure to comply with paragraphs 6 and 7 of this agreement or where you cancel a move.
9.1 Cancellations must be made in writing via email.
9.2 Charges upon cancellation: Where 3 or more working days of notice are provided, there will be no charge. Where 2 or more but less than 3 working days of notice are provided, 50% of the total move charge will be applied. Where less than 2 working days of notice are provided, you will be charged in full for the move. The payment terms as set out within paragraph 7.2 will then apply.
10. Our charges: Full removals and half removals are based on pick up at any time from 4pm on the day of the move and delivery at 7 am the following day. If additional hours are required (i.e. collection pre 4pm or delivery post 7 am) charges, if any, will be agreed on an individual basis with you, in accordance with your needs and our capacity.
Thank you very much for your custom.